Write for Us
Are you an Ethical Traveler?
Have you gained experiences from traveling & learned valuable lessons on the road?
Do you want to contribute to an ongoing conversation and be part of a growing community?
- All submissions must be original content that you own the rights to.
- Please fact check your story and provide sources for all your info.
- If you include images, you must own the rights to them.
- Submission of an idea for a post does not guarantee it will be published on the blog. Our team will reach out if we’d like to move forward with your pitch.
- Posts must be at least 600 words.
- Note – we do not pay for content, but we do a great job in promoting across all of our social media channels, so you can include links back to a personal blog if you wish!
Topics we are looking for in Global Elective:
- Initial questions to ask yourself about Ethical Travel – these can be posts for “beginners” or “newbies” to the concept of Ethical Travel, where we’ll introduce them to the basics.
- NGO’s and Organizations – Highlighting the experiences, challenges, and successes of working within organizations.
- Social Good 101- Can we really do Social Good effectively? Here we talk about best practices, failures, and lessons learned projects in the field.
- Travel Context- How can we make sense of the world around us? Are things actually what they seem or is the more to the story. This is about the learning curve when it comes to travel.
- Experiential Learning- Going with a group or an educational venture? Learn from others experiences and get tips on how to make the most of an experience.
- Get Out There- What does it take to launch into the field.
- Ask the Ethical Traveller (on the fence about this one) – Your questions answered about ethical travel and social good.
- Ethically Made- Features on Makers, Artisans, Traditions that we encounter along the way.
Ready to take us on your ethical travel journey?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!